Now that you’ve decided to make a difference, you might be wondering how to become a CASA volunteer. The steps are listed below. If you have any questions about being an advocate visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, call our staff at (856) 521-0734, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out an application.
- Our office will give you a call within 7 business days once you submit your online volunteer application and will schedule an interview to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
- Enroll in an upcoming training class.
- Attend and participate in training. (30 hours)
- Observe Court. We will help schedule this for you.
- Pick a case and develop an action plan.